So how does this really work?
- Once you decide what video and package services you need, you will complete the online paperwork necessary to get started.
- This includes a questionnaire asking you about your videos and desired results, as well as the contract I need to gather your photos and videos.
- Once the paperwork is complete, you will send your videos and photos to me via online Dropbox, by mail, or we can meet in person.
- I will watch your memories piece by piece, pull out the emotion, determine a story line and get to work creating a movie worthy of your loved one.
- Depending on your package, I will coordinate a time to record any additional shots or voiceovers, as well as any interviews we may need.
- Your videos will be edited into a storyline using color and cropping techniques, transitions, and music will be added before making any adjustments to the overall sound and stabilization of your video.
- NOTE: Stabilization and lighting corrections can be very difficult with some footage you provide. While I will do everything I can to make your dark, shaky, cell phone recorded videos look amazing, I’m not a magician. It’s always best to record in high def using a quality DSLR camera.
- Also, due to copyright laws, I probably cannot use your favorite artist’s song for your film. They require royalties for that. I have a large library of music I use royalty-free.
- Turnaround time depends on the order in which I receive your order, but is usually within 14 days of receiving your materials. I will provide a specific timeline in your contract to guarantee when you will receive your edited film.
- If you purchased a package, your final film will come with one copy of your finished video saved to a flash drive and the option to publish your video online for free to share with family and friends. Additional copies are available as well as the option to purchase a DVD. If you need a la carte services, please contact me.
Ready to get started? Email me for a questionnaire.