Reading, writing, and test prep for secondary (6th-12th grade) as well as advanced Literature courses, such as at the college level.
- Essay writing and editing
- Reading strategies
- Organizational help
- General study skills
- Homework assistance
- Test Prep for FSA and State assessments
- Resources for SAT, ACT, or College Placement exam
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education- USF May 2011
- Valid State of Florida Teaching License: English 6-12th grade
- ESOL Endorsed (English as a Second Language)
- College Board Trained as an SAT scorer for Pearson Testing Services
- Over 5 years teaching experience teaching high school English
- Highly effective, Teacher of Year nominee 5 years in a row
- My students received the highest VAM (total test scores) in the county.
- Trained in learning disabilities and accommodations for struggling students
- Skilled with using multiple forms of media to present material.
- Implement and adjust curriculum based on the unique needs of students.
- Member of the Junior League
- Special Olympics Coach and Volunteer
- Member of the Student Teacher Association
- Available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 6-8pm
- Sessions are generally one hour long and must be confirmed via phone conversation 3 days before session. Please have materials ready at that time, or let me know what materials you would like me to bring.
- $20 per hour (no additional travel fee)
- $15 per hour online or phone tutoring
- *Payment is required prior to session via Paypal or ApplePay
- Contact me to find out my local service area